5 Images/Videos that I am Thinking about on Friday

Here are 5 things that I am thinking about going into the weekend:

5)  I had no idea this web series was coming out as a spoof to Firefly being cancelled!
Looks good!

4) Going to go home and start in on this book this weekend:


This is suppose to be awesome!!

3) Addicted to the music of Alt-J right now and this video for Breezeblocks is freakin' brilliant!

2) Seriously! MTV!? Shannara!

1) I can't wait for December to see the Expanse--the books are great, I have only read the first two, big sprawling Space Opera.



That's all have a good weekend.

 
 
 
 

 

 

Comments

  1. On the top it says "meets every second Tuesday of the month". Is that an error, or was the day recently moved from Monday to Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total mistake...It is the second Monday. Just changed it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment