Future Selections and Top 5 Lists

Our future selections only go through March--I dropped April for now, I think there is something interesting coming out in February that I might add to April.


I am going to put up a upcoming sci-fi list for 2017 books (books that we aren't reading in the bookclub) in the beginning of January. It is going to be a good year for new titles.


Also, I know I talked about this in the meeting, about what our favorite books of the year were for 2016. I am going to give you my top 5 below. If you feel like sharing your favorites, then feel free to do so as a comment or your own blog entry!


5) Perfect Days by Raphael Montes
4) Terranauts by TC Boyle
3) Only Ones by Carola Dibbell
2) Underground Airlines by Ben Winters
1) Charlemagne by Johannes Fried




Happy Holidays to all--stay warm.

Comments

  1. I had "Too Like the Lightning" by Ada Palmer down as our March book. Perhaps it could be inserted later?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment